Monday, September 22, 2014

A Night to Remember...


Hello, may I introduce to you one of my favorite purses - lock rockstud flap bag by Valentino. This classic red box bag can never go wrong, I can always count on it on any fancy occasions.



HB and I attended a good friend's wedding last night. One of the most boring weddings I have ever attended in my life, but one of the happiest days of my life. Seeing the old crew made me realized how much I have grown, in mindset, in career and in everything else. I am so glad I sucked in my guts and went to this wedding. What I thought would be the scariest night of the year has turned out to be one of the most pleasant nights of my life! While the drive back home with HB, he was holding my left hand, and I was looking at the beautiful ring on my finger, I am now this much more anticipating to be Mrs. Fung - this is the best thing yet happened in my life.

And thank you* for coming - to let us see each other before my wedding day, to let me realize how happy I am to see us both happy in whatever we are doing wherever we are whoever we are with, and most importantly, to put this closure to everything that has happened... 

Truly all the best to everyone I have seen last night, the ones that I said hi to, or to the ones we did not get a chance to talk. Hope the next time we meet, I will have a baby in my arms :)

xoxo

..