Monday, August 20, 2012

2012 birthday

there's only 20 mins until my 26th year is over.. i can't even express how happy i have been for the past 365 days.. i am more than blessed for what i have and my life feels so much more content, i am just so happy.

thank you my family, though our relationship is not the best every single day, but it has gotten alot better since the past year and a half.. thank you dad for the text message first thing in my morning, thank you mom for cooking tonight's meal, thank you brothers for the messages and blessings as well.. thank you for remembering.




thank you my friends, i would never thought i will still get so many messages even after i deleted facebook. thank you all for actually remembering, and taking the action of SENDING me a message.. it already means a lot to me. some of you are actually people that i only talk to maybe twice a year. *you* hehe.. oh and thank you my far away friends for MAILING me my birthday cards.. I LOVE THEM, i LOVE cards. thank you everyone.

thank you my best friend, of course you are the FIRST one to send me a message of blessing. thank you for dropping by at night for my surprised gift ;) thank you for being there for the past years, thank you for being you, thank you for being honest all the time, thank you for everything. i could never meet another friend like you.

of course, last but never least... my dearest boyfriend Andy. last year's birthday was already a blast, this year  is not anything less. thank you for planning a weekend around town, from meals to entertainment to sailing in the lake and riding bike on the island... how can i ever ask for more? plus the AMAZING birthday gifts... i can't ask for more...

i love you everyone, i love my life, everything is perfect. i feel blessed and content. i wish you all health and happiness.. looking forward to another amazing year with my loved ones =]

GOOD NIGHT*